What is the Alcohol Abuse Program?
At Advanced Wellness Medical, we partner with UrgentPoint Medical group to help you find lasting recovery. We understand that each person experiences the disease of addiction in their own way, which is why we offer individualized treatment to fit your unique needs. Our caring and compassionate staff will work with you throughout your recovery journey to find the deeper, more meaningful purpose that empower a fulfilling life.
The first step towards recovery is detox, during which our team will offer you the support you need to succeed. The main goal of detox is to help you achieve mental and physical stability, without being dependent on alcohol. Once you get back into the swing of everyday, normal life again, we will work with you with follow-up care to help you stick with your sobriety goals. Remember, you are not in this alone; we will always be here for you!
Your individual program may include:
- Detoxification or withdrawal to rid your body of alcohol.
- Rehabilitation to learn new coping skills and behaviors.
- Counseling to address emotional problems that may cause you to drink.
- Support groups, including 12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
- Medical treatment for health problems associated with alcohol use disorder.
- Medications to help control addiction.
Who Can Benefit from the Alcohol Abuse Program?
Anyone who has been diagnosed with alcohol use disorder (AUD) or anyone who feels that their alcohol use is unhealthy can benefit from our Alcohol Abuse Program. If you are unsure whether you have AUD or not, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you had times where you end up drinking more or longer than you planned to?
- Have you wanted to cut down on or stop drinking multiple times, but could not?
- Do you spend a lot of time drinking?
- Do you experience a craving or a strong urge to drink?
- Have you found that drinking, or being sick from drinking, has interfered with taking care of your family or home, causing job troubles, or school problems?
- Have you gotten into situations while drinking or after drinking that increase your chances of hurting yourself or others (driving, swimming, unsafe sex, etc.)?
- Have you had to drink more than you once did to get the desired effect?
If you answer “yes” to more than one, you may want to see a health professional for a formal assessment of your symptoms. You can also visit AlcoholScreening.org to help you assess whether you are misusing alcohol.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are ready to take the first step towards a brighter, more positive future, contact Advanced Wellness Medical today to learn more about our Alcohol Abuse Program. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are successful in your journey to sobriety.
Are you ready to change your life?
Fill out our contact form for more information. Our support staff is ready to ready to answer any questions you have and educate you on our Integrative Practice.
Once we’ve established a relationship with you and gotten to know you personally, we can continue to monitor your progress through online meetings. Our telemedicine services are made for you convenience and allow you to check in with your
Be anywhere you want to be and you can contact us to schedule your session. At which time a medical professional will speak with you about your concerns.
Our telemedicine service is also HIPAA compliant.